NumberShare is a service that allows you to share your mobile number with up to any 5 compatible devices to make and receive calls whatever the situation, wherever you are. Your smartphone's mobile number is the "host" and shares your number with your authorized "extension" devices.
Now you can talk and text, get emails and notifications* using the new Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch on the Verizon Wireless network.
- Forgot your phone? No problem. You can still make and receive calls directly from a connected device.
- Don't miss a thing. You can stream your favourite TV shows or live sports coverage from your smartphone, and answer a call from a connected device.
- Stay connected. You can share your mobile number with up to 4 devices.
- Always available. You'll still be able to make and receive phone calls even if your phone is dead.
- No extra charge for the host device.
- $5 per month for line access per each wearable extension device.
- $20 per month for line access if an extension device stops sharing and gets its own mobile number.
* Not all features available with all host devices. For use with Android® and iOS smartphones only.
NumberShare requires that all of your devices must be on the same Verizon Wireless standard monthly plan, like the new Verizon Plan. NumberShare uses your shared monthly data allowance to sync your devices.